The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale finished in Tour de France Blue with Red alcantera interior. This two-owner Stradale has been driven 18k miles since new and features one of the most beautiful color schemes available! The interior is trimmed in Carbon Fiber, Red and Black alcantera with Red contrast stitching. Features and options include a 425 hp V8 engine, 6-speed F1 paddle-shift gearbox with CS exclusive “Launch Control” mode, ultra lightweight 19 inch alloy wheels, roll bar trimmed in Yellow alcantera, 4-point racing belts, fire extinguisher, Scuderia Shields, Passport SRX front/rear radar detector, Xenon headlamps, Pioneer audio system with CD player, and much more! The Challenge Stradale is a street-legal version of Ferrari’s Challenge-series race cars. It is lighter and more powerful than a regular 360 Modena, and it offers one of the purest and most exciting drives imaginable! Other improvements include a lowered and stiffened suspension, upgraded brakes, and a faster-shifting F1 gearbox. It is the ULTIMATE Ferrari road car! This beautiful example has just been fitted with new Pirelli P Zero tires and is priced to sell QUICKLYat $169,900. Serious inquries should be directed to Mark Starr @ 914 217-4817.

Attachments

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not difficult at all...........

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I am not that familiar with Ferrari, but I thought Challenge Stradle only comes in RED color? Please enlighten me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
They were available in the full range of standard Ferrari colors, + the special color of Rosso Scuderia that matched the Ferrari F1 cars in 2003-2004...which was a lighter red than the standard Rosso Corsa for Marlboro and at that time limited to be available only on the Challenge Stradale. They were of course available in any color that a customer asks for, willing the pay the price (which they never quote for you, it is what it is) and that they are willing to do so (Some colors are refused).

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
and that they are willing to do so (Some colors are refused).
I bet Krypton Green is on that refused list ;)

Beautiful car!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Yeah, all the CS that I have seen so far are all in RED. Never see one in blue. That's why I am curious. Thanks for the explanation.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Also, the brochure cars were in the Rosso Scuderia and TdF blue. Here is a commercial.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHI8cYIc9X0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZHI8cYIc9X0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
They were available in the full range of standard Ferrari colors, + the special color of Rosso Scuderia that matched the Ferrari F1 cars in 2003-2004...which was a lighter red than the standard Rosso Corsa for Marlboro and at that time limited to be available only on the Challenge Stradale. They were of course available in any color that a customer asks for, willing the pay the price (which they never quote for you, it is what it is) and that they are willing to do so (Some colors are refused).

I bet Lamborghini colors or colors resembling it were all refused. LOL.

I have seen a couple black CS and they are stunning.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wow, that is awesome. I would buy if I had a place to keep it and $180k.

I have seen 360 SCs in storm titanium like color. It's a Ferrari, you can get it in any color you want. I would never buy a red ferrari...blah... that blue is badass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts