The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Some cool photos on that site - look at the chick holding the light sabre on page 17. Wierd...and the half naked guy on page 19 - who are they marketing that car for?! At least they still have hot chicks scantilly clad instead of the fully clothed conservative "experts" that we get at our auto shows...

What is a Laraki (page 20)? Crazy looking car.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
my favorite car from the show - the Tata....It is bodacious!
(optional front bra not shown)

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
It may be more aerodynamic than the Elise, but for looks, I'll keep my Elise spot. I've never really liked the fastback look on any car.

Of course if it was Lotus Racing Green with Metallic Yellow stripes I might change my mind:D

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
so what are the body differences between the Exige and Elise? The fixed roof obviously, front splitter, rear spoiler, engine cover/fastback. Anything else?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
ivan1 said:
my favorite car from the show - the Tata....It is bodacious!
(optional front bra not shown)
Too funny! We need to see the front end - it must have a great set of headlights!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Tripledigits said:
Audi desigh has been in the shi**er for a number of years now, IMO. I call it your grandfather's Euro Buick.
Not to turn this post into audiworld, but the original A4 looked great, the new one is way too rounded. I'm just worried that europe might be following our trends in car design to capitalize on the US market. That would be a sad day indeed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts