The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Arctic Silver Sport Elise SOLD

SOLD 4/21/08

2005 Arctic Silver with hard top (matching stripes to rest of car) and soft top and many extras. I'll list them below trying to go from front to back:

13,xxx miles $35,000 obo
Factory warranty thru 11/08, and extended warranty for another 2 years if you want to extend it (must be done w/i 30 days of purchase).
There are some funky shadows and glares on the pictures...the leather and door panels are all perfect, showing no wear or other problems.

Gut carbon splitter
Better headlights (don't remember the bulb brand)
Stripes on car are removable, over Starshield
S111 mirror
Pioneer Premiere stereo with Ipod/USB plug and Polk speakers all around
Valentine 1 remote in dash cubby
S111 harness bar/(Schroth 4pt harnesses) with Valentine 1 mount and wiring (I'm keeping the V1)
Lotus sill pockets
S111 aluminum carpet buttons
Carbon fiber center console
Carbon fiber shift knob
New Lotus sport clutch, replaced when defective throw-out bearing replaced under warranty. Still have original clutch in box, in perfect condition
ECU dump run when clutch replaced...perfect. No standing starts ever.
Arqray twin muffler exhaust
Challenger rear grill
Nitron Single adjust shocks corner balanced perfectly with 160lb driver
Lotus rear link reinforcement bar
Gut rear spoiler
Fairly fresh Kumpo Sport tires, road force balanced perfectly.
All maintenance done at Silver Star Lotus by Rich. Other than throw-out bearing squeeking, nothing ever broke on the car.
Pink slip in hand
Almost all stock parts in the garage, along with a case of oil and filter for the next change.
Clayton rear jack helper
Probably other things, but that's all I can remember.

Used as my commuter car to work, parked underground at the office and in the garage at home. No accidents or body work.

Asking $35,000 obo in Conejo Valley, CA

Mark

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics taken about 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with hardtop

Here's a pic with the hardtop.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any other pic's wanted, or other info needed? Pics too big? this car has been babied, and gently driven as it was my daily driver. Synth oil every 3k, new air filter on last checkup, first set of new front pads at about 12k, rotors in great shape. You could call Ray or Richie at Silver Star concerning how the car has been taken care of...it's tight. I've been over every nut and bolt to make sure it's safe and reliable.

Mark

·
Registered
152 Posts
Maybe I missed it in your listing. But what stock options does it have? Touring Package? Sport Package? I am going to assume it doesn't have the limited slip diff.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I missed it in your listing. But what stock options does it have? Touring Package? Sport Package? I am going to assume it doesn't have the limited slip diff.
It has the sport package, touring package, starshield, and correct that no limited slip. I'm going to take some more pics tonight of the exhaust/grille angle and engine bay. Missed that the first time around. And I believe I've still got the window sticker, so will put that up too.

Mark

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD to PSX 1000!!! The gentleman that bought the car will no doubt be a frequent Lotus board member, and a true enthusiast. I'm going to miss that car a lot, but it's good to know that the next owner will enjoy it for what is was built for and appreciate its' unique qualities.

Mark

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Mark,

Congrats on the sale! I have to say that my heart sank a little because I was really hoping that car would be sitting in my garage!

You're a good guy though. Thanks for answering all my questions.

I'm going to try and get my car to look as similar to yours as possible.

PSX you are a lucky guy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts