The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time has come to sell her. I have had it for 6 years and since 11,000 miles. I find myself driving it less and less every year. I am an ASE master technician and have done all the work myself. Interior is immaculate. more pictures to come. These were taken last night at the detail shop. Runs extremely well, Shifts like new. No issues at all. Clean title in hand.

All mods done within last 8k miles. 2 HPDE and a few autocrosses.

BOE Rev 400 supercharger with surge tank ,
Aftermarket headers(name escapes me),
BOE silent touch(ceramic coated) ,
TOC oil pan
ACT HDSS clutch
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Odyssey PC625 Lightweight battery
BOE Rear Motor Mount,
Penske DA 500/700 with sweep style adjuster
Blackwatch swaybar.
Limited slip differential
Valve springs and retainers have been changed out with eibach springs and titanium retainers
Wheel Stud Conversion,
BOE 2 piece front rotors, DBA slotted rear rotors
Carbone lorraine brake pads,
Boe front and rear stainless lines, Front calipers powdercoated to match car.
Aluminum radiator
boe Clam hinge kit.
alpine bluetooth radio (no cd)
Difflow diffuser,
Fiberglass front lip
New 3m "starshield" all the way around.
Aluminum Zike Industries Side Sill
Comes with good condition soft top
Trunk organizer,
Xenon headlights
Replaced speakers
Upgraded shift cables
Zike Industries Stainless shift knob with lotus logo "1 of a kind"
Rota slipstreams with R888's also available. Tons of life left

Tires in excellent shape.

This car is in awesome shape and will make someone very happy. I spared no expense on making the car run and look great. Sad to see it go but its a new chapter starting in my life.
$42,000
Jason 860-951-1472
Located in CONNECTICUT

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
beautiful car! Any pictures in daylight?

did you upgrade any of the tranny gear to handle the boe400 power? and car has never been in accident?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No daylight pics yet. It went from the detail shop at night right into my garage. I did not upgrade the tranny gears. I took it easy on it and its been fine. People only seem to have an issue from excessively hard starts and abusive shifting. I once ran over a rubber possum (piece of blown of tractor trailer tire) and I had the front clam painted below the headlight seem then recovered in 3m. While they were painting that I had them repaint the rear below the seem and install star shield. Road sand had just made it look not great over time behind the wheel

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dang that is nice. Love the color. This is ok for street driving? A/C work or does that get removed as part of the BOE 400? Soft top only?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its been great for street driving. Smooth and reliable. Only aggressive when you want it to be. Still has air-conditioning and it works great

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to Ziker for being so accommodating throughout this process since we are both busy. I never thought I’d be able to afford my dream car, but it’s mine and this is so surreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts