The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much deliberation, I have decided to put my Elise for sale after just under two years of ownership. I love this car, it was my dream car since I was a kid. I don't have to get rid of it but I have my eyes on a different car and I have had a good experience with this one. It has a clean title, I have a carfax for it. I have many stock and a couple aftermarket parts laying around that will go with the car. It is located in Las Vegas. Everything in the car works unless listed in the bad section. More recent maintenance and repairs include shift cables, thermostat, rotors and pads, had the Visium hard top resealed.

Aftermarket parts:

2010 Exige front end conversion
MWR cat delete midpipe
DMW exhaust with resonator
Weapon R intake
Difflow rounded diffuser
BOE full toe-links
BOE catch can
BOE rear tow hook
Harness bar
GRP LED taillights
GRP front toe hook
Inokinetic shift cables
Visium transparent hard top (Soft top included)
APR side skirts
Rounded side scoops

The bad:
The dash was replaced by a previous owner so the mileage isn't accurate. Based on my findings and math, the car is somewhere between 80-90k. I have the old dash that was given to me with the car. Either way, it's a Toyota drivetrain and the car runs and drives fine.

Interior parts like seats and door cards are fairly worn out. (Red interior)

Left switch/start panel doesn't like to stay put and needs replaced.

Rear hatch has some clearcoat coming off and rear clam shows its age in some spots around the wheels.

I hit a rabbit at around 80 MPH in the desert out here in Vegas that damaged the previous clam enough to replace it. Hence the Exige conversion. The damage was entirely cosmetic and nothing under the clam had to be replaced.

Best way to reach me is through email as I don't always get the notifications for LotusTalk and don't always check it daily.

[email protected]

More pictures upon request. I can give you my instagram or send you some files from shoots the car has done.

$29K, willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope. I titled it with the discrepancy. It just stays on the car's record.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts