The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know anything about the brg elise in oklahoma that popped up on autotrader this weekend? guy doesn't answer this phone...

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I would be concerned about the gmail address. In my opinion I would want to put a good phone number if I were selling. Also, pretty cheap for a "clean" 2006. Sounds too good to be true.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I saw that today. Talk about a deal if it was real, but I doubt it is.

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
510 Posts
When I was looking for my car, I emailed one on CL. Started getting spam on that account, which I had just set up to only use to answer CL ads. That one was supposed to be in KC.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yep, scam. This is the reply I got to my email:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the 2006 Lotus Elise .We are happy to let you know that the car is still available, for the price of $23,950.00.The car is in perfect condition,mechanically, as well as esthetically, with no accident damage nor any other damages and the location of the vehicle is Tea,SD. We want you to be completely satisfied with your online automotive experience from purchase to delivery.
Please understand that Summit Autogroup will arrange shipping for you as a value added service only, cars are ready for export (Clean title) also Summit Autogroup can also import cars by request.
We have our own moving trucks we use for our clients' car shipping needs.
We work with a big amount of vehicles and not all of them are uploaded on our website,feel free to contact us for any details if you can't find the car you are interested in.

Dealer: Summit Autogroup Inc
Sales: Jay Van Essen
Address: 46975 Mindy Street
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 583-3147
Phone: (605) 699-1956

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got an indian guy on the phone yesterday...in tea, SD? when i tell em i can be there in 3 hours to take a look at the car, i get an email saying the car is sold. but car dealers in the area tell me that summit is a legit business...that part seems strange to me...too good to be true...too bad for me...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I have a good friend in sioux falls actually she is from Tea!...only 10 minutes from there...and yes there are indian people in sioux falls...if you want it looked atlet me know. i know there was a red one in sioux falls and a brg in rapid city...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts