The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Racing Green Elise For Sale with PICTURES

I am selling my 2005 Lotus Elise and am placing an ad here first to see if an enthusiast wants it before I post it next week on others. It is in MINT condition with 17,900 miles and brand new tires on it (save maybe 100 or 200 miles) (After a lot of research I decided on 4-Continental Extreme Contact DW tires). It is fully loaded with the LSS sport package and the black leather interior. It is extremely clean and drives as good as it looks. I am also using the correct oil (weight & viscosity) and filters. I purchased the vehicle about 1.5 years ago with a clean, no accident, no paintwork history in the Hamptons.

The car is being taken out of storage in the next week or so and pictures will be posted at that time. I am sure it goes without saying on this site, but the car will not be shown for joyrides or unqualified buyers.

Condition is fantastic and I plan on selling it within the next couple of weeks. I already have gotten a dealer purchase number (without my purchasing anything!), just so I know what offers to accept.

Also, available (for an additional $500) is a set of 4 OEM lotus Elise (base) wheels with 4 very used tires. I bought the set of wheels so I had spares...though I never needed them.

Priced accordingly with Title in Hand, $29,500

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

Thanks for everyone's interest! I had a number of calls and emails about the car. It looks like my car is going to spend the next stage of its life in CA. Although it is difficult to see the car go, best of luck to Dewar and I hope he has as good an experience as I have had with the Lotus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts