The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
BTW. I noticed that you actually DELETED the post from the database. I'm a mod of another forum, so from experience I can tell you guys that it's a better idea to create a sub-forum to the mod forum called "Trash Can" where you can move undesirable threads. This will allow you to maintain a proper count and history for posts while effectively deleting threads.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I don't see what the problem is.

I just came from my dealer and looked through the complete order guide.
What's the big deal about posting the info online?
FWIW, the sport package wheel looks much better than the Omega wheel that has been shown. They are actually twin parallel spokes.
Anyone have pictures of cars in Krypton Green and Graphite Grey?

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Correct. Sports Pack wheels are NOT the Omega, as previously assumed. Rimstock doesn't show the Sports Pack wheels anywhere on their site.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Well my dealer doesn't have the order guide. If they are showing the order guide in the show rooms then it is public knowledge. So come on people post some pictures... What do the LSS wheels look like?

Post pictures people, clearly the dealers are showing this info, so it can't be hush hush

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
ringmeister said:
Second is the SSR GT1. Now I wish I could remembr how many spokes it had, I think it was 5 double spokes or 10 total but don't hold me to it.
it's supposed to be a twin 7-spoke design

1 - 12 of 12 Posts