The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much procrastination, and with great remorse, it's time to put her up for sale (need to put some dough into the house).

12,000 miles. All service on time and up to date (all performed by Qias of South Bay).

Star Shield
Touring Package
Hard Top & Soft Top

RAC Monolite wheels
Yokohama A048 tires (roughly 1500 miles wear & no track days)
Corner balanced Nitron Sport suspension
Black ceramic coated Milltek exhaust
Forced Fed cold air intake
Porterfield R4 Brake Pads
Goodridge brake lines
MicroMirror
Lojack
Hardwired for Valentine V1 radar detector (detector not included)
iPod aux. in
Black powder coated rear panel eliminator
Black powder coated fuel door
RaceView mirrors
ReVerie CF side scoops
Braille CF battery
CG-Locks (2)

All original parts (wheels, tires, rear panel, intake, mirrors, etc) included.

$36,500 (no trades, no part outs, please)

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All,

I'm lowering the price to $37,500 before I put her up for sale elsewhere. I'd really love to see her go to a good home in the E-Talk community. This is a great chance for a well equipped, well treated and well cared for Elise.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
361 Posts
wow, great looking car, $ is great, too bad its outta my range.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nice car should sell fast!!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I'm shocked no one has taken my M6 yet. I just don't want to pick up another car until that one's gone. Otherwise I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, markets seem to be slowing down all over the place. M6's are beautiful cars, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a good home for her. Good luck!

©

I'm shocked no one has taken my M6 yet. I just don't want to pick up another car until that one's gone. Otherwise I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
If it was on the east coast, or the price was a couple thousand less, I'd be making arrangements to pick this up this week! As it sits though I can't afford to fly out, purchase it, and then drive it back. If the price ever drops to the 34-35k range, which I hope it doesn't for your sake, definitely let me know and I'll see about flying out!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, I had a deal fall through a few days ago. Thought I'd bump her up one last time at the final (firm) price of $36,500.

Like I said before, I'd really like to see her go to an E-Talker. Been procrastinating about putting her up for sale elsewhere, but she'll be going up on Trader and/or eBay on Fri.

Thanks

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bump for a great car.

Chris is a great guy and keep his car in great shape.

Sorry to see her go. Good luck and hope you will come back soon!

·
Registered
134 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
168 Posts
Still available? If so, I'd like to come check it out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, I've still got her. I'm in Mt Washington (just north of downtown L.A.).

I'm out of town today, but I'll be back mid-afternoon Sunday. I'm posting from my phone right now, but I can PM y'all with more details when I get back? Or, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll see if can scare up a proper computer this evening.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sent you pm, please reply. I'm interested and not far away. Hoping my second post is that I'm the new owner of this car.

Gary

1 - 20 of 26 Posts