The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my 2005 Lotus Elise. It is in excellent condition and has been well taken care of. Located in Cape Coral, FL. $35,500. Mileage is at 29,319.

· Hard top and soft top
· Automatic locks and windows
· Two sets of keys with FOBS
· Larini cold air intake with K&N filter
· Exhaust / Euro grill exhaust out the back
· LED lights in the front and the rear
· Custom black powder coated original rims
· Carbon fiber center console
· Tinted windows
· Clear shield all the way around the car
· Sector 111 trunk pouch
· Aftermarket cup holder
· Pioneer stereo with JL audio speakers
· Brand new OEM rear tires
· New optima battery

·
Saffron Yellow is Lighter
1,266 Posts
Carbon Fiber center console cover

Where did you get that carbon fiber center console wire cover in the footwell? I have not bought one because I love the look of the stock pc with the 3 holes. I have never seen a CF one with the 3 holes in it. Do you know where you found it? Great looking car. GLWS.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,
My name is Scott R. and I am interested in your. It shows really nicely. My email is: [email protected]
My phone: 303-521-8979

Would you please let me know how I can contact you as I have several questions?
Thanks, very much.

Scott R.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lots of late replies without any public response from the OP, so my hopes aren't high, but adding myself to the list of folks who're interested. If the car's still available, please reach out! Thanks!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,375 Posts
Lots of late replies without any public response from the OP, so my hopes aren't high, but adding myself to the list of folks who're interested. If the car's still available, please reach out! Thanks!
The OP hasn't posted on the forum in 18 months. The last post in this thread was 10 months ago.

San

1 - 18 of 18 Posts