The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Chrome Orange Elise has been babied since I bought it new. Only Amsoil synthetic oil has been used every 2500-3000 miles. The car has the Sport Package, a dealer-installed Stage 2 exhaust and a Turbo XS intake. Also has brand new (less than 500 mi) Bridgestone Potenza RE-01Rs.

Owned by a true Lotus enthusiast that visited the factory in Hethel, England as car was being built. This is a very well-cared for one-owner Elise with arguably the best color/option package for the car.

Car is 99.7% as new. There are a couple VERY minor paint chips, but that's all--no other issues. More photos may be seen at Nate's 2005 Lotus Elise

I will truly miss this very special and unique car, but a move to a bigger (more expensive) house necessitates the sale.

I am asking $33,500.

Feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected] or call me at 727-638-7445

·
Registered
485 Posts
mileage? No hardtop? Located in what part of FL?

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Not my color... but beautiful & very clean. :clap:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
funny... my name is also nate... and i was a previous MR2 owner (as I assume you are/were)... and I'm looking for a CO (or KG) 2005 elise... unfortunately not ready to pull the trigger. Great looking car and good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all for the kind words.

Correct, there is no hard top--didn't find it necessary in Florida.

I live (and the car is located) just outside of Tampa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
funny... my name is also nate... and i was a previous MR2 owner (as I assume you are/were)... and I'm looking for a CO (or KG) 2005 elise... unfortunately not ready to pull the trigger. Great looking car and good luck with the sale!
Very cool, Nate. Yes, I had an immacculate 88 MR2 supercharged with only 24,000 miles. Just sold it a year and a half ago. It was my fifth car! Now because I recently purchased a larger home, I have to part with two more babies--the Elise and my 93 Porsche 911 RS America. Still will keep my 97 Integra Type R (commuter), my 83 Mazda RX-7 (and my SCCA-prepped IT-7 83 RX-7 racecar.) I definitely have the car bug.

Darn responsibilities--I hate growing up!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Very cool, Nate. Yes, I had an immacculate 88 MR2 supercharged with only 24,000 miles. Just sold it a year and a half ago. It was my fifth car! Now because I recently purchased a larger home, I have to part with two more babies--the Elise and my 93 Porsche 911 RS America. Still will keep my 97 Integra Type R (commuter), my 83 Mazda RX-7 (and my SCCA-prepped IT-7 83 RX-7 racecar.) I definitely have the car bug.

Darn responsibilities--I hate growing up!

yes, growing up is a real nuisance. I don't know too much about the MKI MR2's, but from what I've heard they handle just as good as the new ones. Congrats on the new house! (bump)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts