The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2005 Chrome Orange Elise from California a few days ago on EBay. It only has 1,278 miles on it and it has never been serviced. It should be here by next weekend (I live in Orlando).

I've been checking out this site for a while and I'm just absorbing as much information as a can. I can't wait to get my car and put some of my new knowledge into practice (I'm going to do the 1,000 mile service myself since the warranty is up).

Eventually I'd also like to add the LETSLA short shifter, but know I won't be comfortable doing it myself. Does anyone know where I can take my car to have this done?

BTW- There's no way I would have felt this comfortable with my purchase if it weren't for the enormous amount of information on this site.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SobeLotus, sweet pics! Miami does seem a lot closer all of a sudden.

Plastique999- Thank you, but I've already made plans to have the vehicle transported at the beginning of the week.

COM member 109

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
That's a pretty damn good find Fuzz!

I purchased a 2005 Chrome Orange Elise from California a few days ago on EBay. It only has 1,278 miles on it and it has never been serviced.

BTW- There's no way I would have felt this comfortable with my purchase if it weren't for the enormous amount of information on this site.
You get a good price or what? :eek:

Dogpatch has truly been a most valuable resource for all things Lotus. Before the Internuts hunting down cars and parts was an artform!

:shift:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the Lotus family! I almost got Chrome Orange when I was looking at getting an Elise. I'm just about a half hour from you in Titusville,Fl so maybe we can meet up sometime. Congrats!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts