The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2005 Club111 wall calendar is now for sale! You can find it at our CafePress WebStore. Cost is $19.99+ S&H. All proceeds from the sale of these calendars goes to fund Club111 activities and operational expenses such as insurance. Not a cent will go to any person, this is a Club111 fundraiser event.

For the history of this project, see this thread.

Club111 was granted permission to use all images herein for the purposes of this 2005 calendar only. So, don't expect them to be appearing in posters, etc...this is your one and only chance to get 'em! :)

Here's a low-res overview of the calendar:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Nice calendar. I will definitely order one... but I don't remember giving permission to include my driveway in the calendar:D and to add insult to injury my car was not included in the shot:D

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Congratulations OFL...three pictures in the calendar! The Pacman and pumkin patch ones couldn't have been done better by a professional photographer...great pictures.

The whole calendar is great. IMHO it is much better than the 2004 SELOC calendar. BTW, in case nobody realized, the December picture is SELOC's October 2004 picture.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Ordered! Great job everybody, both taking the pictures and organizing everything. I'm sure there wasn't much discussion about choosing the pumpkin picture for October, it's an instant classic.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LNZ_YELO said:
Nice job! I ordered 2 last week. Anyone know whether the first deliveries are expected before Christmas?
The calendar IS currently shipping and many people have received them already. To date, 51 orders (that's orders, not actual calendars) have shipped, and only 7 are pending. Anything ordered before 12/15 has already shipped.

LNZ_YELO, I think yours shipped on 12/13 (guessing here, as there's only one VA order for 2 calendars), so Christmas delivery is pretty much a certainty.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
got my order. very nice job on this to all involved!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.