Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VIN: SCCPC11155HL34096
2005 Lotus Elise, Chrome Orange
23k miles (Approx, the car is in storage locally so I will have to go over to check)
No accidents

UPGRADES:
Performance:
Exige Probax Seats, black, leather (~$3000 + shipping)
ForcedFed Headers
Schroth Harnesses, 4 point / V Force Harness Bar- not currently fitted but included in sale
Larini Clubsport S Exhaust

Fujita Intake (does not cause CEL)
Triple pass Aluminum radiator (Elise Parts)

Titan QR Steering rack and alignment

Asthetic:
Original factory Chrome Orange hardtop / soft top also included
Exige Scoops, courtesy of C.A.R.S., painted Chrome Orange
Trimshop interior leather door panels, upgraded teardrops, painted A/C surround

Sector 111 floor mats
Alcantara console with matching leather gear/handbrake gator
RLS / NCI Mesh
DDM Tuning HID headlights / LEDs: interior, parking lights,

Full rear light LED upgrade with flasher relay and harnesses (cost over $1000)

Upgraded from crank to electric windows
Painted engine cover / oil cap upgrade
Upgraded JVC Stereo with twin IPOD connections / Speakers

Elise SC rear spoiler painted in matt black

Black Lotus badges including steering wheel and center caps.

Matt black fuel filler

Professionally installed matt black center stripe (removable)

Factory Starshield

Recent Hawk brake pads

Oil line recall complete with oil cooler replaced (Gator Motorsports)

Valentine mount and wiring/switch

EDIT: Lid bone included! :)

Asking price is $33k. If I get the full $33K I will purchase a new set of Direzza V2 tires and have then delivered to the purchasers home.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. I have the car stored locally so if you want to see anything specific then please let me know. I am only selling because I picked up a 2006 Exige.

Car is in great condition and driven like a dream for the two years I have owned it. Please PM me if interested

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
143 Posts
Great car!! Good luck with the sale Rob!!

T.J.

·
Registered
676 Posts
So you're not throwing in the lidbone? That's a dealbreaker for me ;) Just kidding, this is a great deal! GLWS!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the weather sucks here in the Midwest but I would really like for this Elise to find a new lucky owner. Take a look, ask questions, and shoot me your offers!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Based on the tires offer, take it the tires need to be replaced?
Any accidents?
How many owners?
Any outstanding issues or needs?
Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Based on the tires offer, take it the tires need to be replaced?
Any accidents?
How many owners?
Any outstanding issues or needs?
Thanks
The front tires have plenty of tread left, the rears easily have a couple of thousand of life left. I believe I am the 4th owner. The car needs nothing, it is ready to go and just needs a driver. I took care of this car with the intention of keeping it forever, addressing any small issues or improvements immediately. TJ at Gator did the oil line recall and driven it and reported no issues.

No accidents, clean title in hand.

The only reason for selling is that I got a great deal on a SC Exige. I really want to keep them both but just don't have the storage.

I am happy to entertain offers. I am a realistic seller and my primary aim is to have this car go to an owner that will take care and appreciate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd love to see some pics if the interior (seats) and some exterior shots in full daylight. I'm a lotus noob and don't think I've seen this color orange in person. Also, with the aftermarket exhaust any chance I could get a video to hear it? In cab and outside would be ideal. How has it been driven? Tracked?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd love to see some pics if the interior (seats) and some exterior shots in full daylight. I'm a lotus noob and don't think I've seen this color orange in person. Also, with the aftermarket exhaust any chance I could get a video to hear it? In cab and outside would be ideal. How has it been driven? Tracked?
The car is in storage and we have a decent covering of snow right now. I will get some outside pics as soon as possible. As many on here will attest, Chrome Orange is beautiful, especially in sunlight.

If you search in Youtube there are many video clips of this exhaust. It is the right balance between sounding aggressive and annoying. There is none of that highway drone.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am getting lots of inquiries regarding purchasing parts from my car. I plan to sell the car with everything listed. All mods compliment the car greatly and it is my preference to keep them all on board for the future owner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.