1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim Ferreira
Somerset MA
508-567-8748

I am selling my 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4. This is a real ACR edition SRT4. The car is in good shape with zero mechanical problems. It has the Kicker Audio premium sound option, and the power sunroof option as well. The ACR Edition SRT4 came with upgraded suspension, Recaro Racing seats, and a couple other smaller things as well. These are very hard to find and Orange is exclusive to 2005. The ACR handles much better than the regular SRT4. This one has 130k Miles on it, but you would guess much less with how clean the engine bay is. There isnt a single gasket leak. The car as you can see comes with "regular" SRT-4 wheels. I did not like the BBS wheels from the ACR edition so I sold them.

Maintenance is all up to date, recent tune up and timing belt service was done less than 2 years ago. 4 new tires recently installed as well.

The car also has an upgraded head unit. It is a very expensive newer Alpine radio with bluetooth capability. Bluetooth microphone is installed and ready to set up with your phone as well.

Modifications include:
Brand new K-sport Pro Coilovers with camber plates
Energy Suspension rear bushings
Catless Downpipe ( original cat included in sale )
DiabloSport Predator Tuner
Mopar Cold air intake
Mopar Short Throw Shifter
hardpipe Hotside Intercooler pipe.
Upgraded Intercooler
Turbonetics Blowoff valve

I am asking for $9,500 or best offer. My phone number is 508-567-8748. You can call me or text message me. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail and I will return your call as soon as possible. Please no "trade" offers as I am only looking for money.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - more and better pictures available, and I am lowering the price to $9,000 which puts it at the lowest priced ACR ive ever seen for sale!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts