The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!

2005 Elise 56,700mi $35K San Jose,CA

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  111Joe 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD 2005 Elise 56,700mi $35K San Jose,CA

UPDATE CAR IS SOLD

2005 Lotus Elise
56,700 miles

I purchased this car in February 2016 while I was working as an engineer for Sector111 (now InoKinetic).
This Lotus is well setup with all the mods you will want to buy anyway. This car doesnt need anything, just drive it and enjoy.

I am selling it because I just do not drive it much anymore and want to try something new.
Clean Title.
Never Tracked.

I have receipts and records for everything.
All the mods to this car were done by me and all mods have less than 6k miles on them. Can show my service records.

Interior
S111 ShiftR111 (I designed this, fantastic shifter if I do say so myself).
Alpine headunit with Bluetooth. JBL front spakers. Polk Audio Rear.
Seat Grommets
S111 V-Force Harness Bar
Schroth 4pt ASM harnesses. (Custom length lap belts so they aren't excessively long.)
S111 Rubber Floor Mats
S111 Carpet Buttons
S111 Micro Mirror
S111 Bollock Shift Knob
S111 Bootie trunk organizer

Performance
Nitron Singles with soft springs
S111 RTD Brace
S111 Gpan3
Autometer oil temp gauge and GRP gauge mount
S111 Transmission Cables
Letsla Short Throw Shifter
Larini 8" exhaust (fantastic sound but no drone)
S111 Rear Panel Eliminator
ProAlloy Radiator
SFS Rad Hoses
S111 QWKbleed Lines
New Tires, Yokohama AD07
S111 extender and light weight battery
Ferodo DS2500 pads

Exterior
GRP Carbon Side Scoops
Fiberglass hardtop wrapped gloss black
Tinted windows
Fiberglass splitter
Powdercoated stock wheels

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.