The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just sharing...

sorry for the low quality cell phone photo. right before i backed the other car up to load them in this morning. was trying to figure out a way to load them all into the lotus, but it didn't seem like a good idea.

150+ new ipads. ended up getting apple's software to load on each of them -- to make them identical. work's T1 internet wasn't the quickest for IOS7 install, so i took them home to use the 60mbps connection.

all are done and out of the house.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Dominoes - o/s loaded in 30 minutes or less or you don't pay!

·
Registered
712 Posts
just sharing...

sorry for the low quality cell phone photo. right before i backed the other car up to load them in this morning. was trying to figure out a way to load them all into the lotus, but it didn't seem like a good idea.

150+ new ipads. ended up getting apple's software to load on each of them -- to make them identical. work's T1 internet wasn't the quickest for IOS7 install, so i took them home to use the 60mbps connection.

all are done and out of the house.

Loading software shouldn't be difficult if you bought the software through Apples volume licensing. Also using Apples configuator app, installing and configuring should be a snap.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we have our own software we loaded on. used the configuration plus another little app.

was a snap except for the 100 accounts per user. had to use two different accounts.

hit a snag with about 30 of them originally. my password for home wireless is super long and i had to hand key in each to sign onto the network to erase the ipad to start over... x 30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts