Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Elise Ardent red sport/touring/hardtop 14K miles $32,750 OBO

Unfortunately the car I just bought 2 months ago has to go. This was a one owner car. I'm number two. It has a newly installed gPAN3 I installed so I could do track days. I am 61 years old and found out I need a hip replacement. Getting in and out of the car is brutal. It is a beautiful car but it needs a new owner. $32,750.00 OBO. Email for pics or questions. I don't know how to post pics. I'm in a suburb of Chicago (Naperville). Oil line and ECU reflash recall has been done. Trans fluid just changed with Amsoil Severe Gear. Oil changed with oil pan Mobile One 0W40. I installed new SS brake lines and new Castrol SRF fluid with Carbotech XP8 pads front and rear. (stock pads available also) I also just did the shifter re-enforcer mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price reduced

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
What happened to all the replies--there were about 9 earlier? Why were they removed?
Random discussion is not permitted in for sale threads. Only questions about the car which would be of interest to any purchaser are allowed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Random discussion is not permitted in for sale threads. Only questions about the car which would be of interest to any purchaser are allowed.
Interesting that my reply was removed as it could've helped someone make a decision about the car and dealing with things that may not be forthcoming. I thought this site was built to help other members learn about, research, and possibly purchase the car of their dreams. Most posts allow tons of comments... I guess helping other members who may not be as educated on things isn't allowed, what a shame. Without help from the members I don't know if I would've found my car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Exactly!

Interesting that my reply was removed as it could've helped someone make a decision about the car and dealing with things that may not be forthcoming. I thought this site was built to help other members learn about, research, and possibly purchase the car of their dreams. Most posts allow tons of comments... I guess helping other members who may not be as educated on things isn't allowed, what a shame. Without help from the members I don't know if I would've found my car.
Exactly why I asked--your post was helpful and appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I own the car perhaps I can clarify the issue. I did take some pics of the car with and without the top on for the post. The car looked almost gold in the pics. Maybe too much sunlight. Looked more like Chile Red. Cars are my hobby, not photography. So I used the pics the previous owner sent me in the post. I needed one with the hard top on so I lifted one with the same color and wheels from the internet. Doesn't matter now because I have decided not to sell it. Mods please close this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.