Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to say Farewell,

Located in Chandler, AZ

I’ve owned my 2005 Lotus Elise for the past 2 years and it’s been a blast. Everyday I wake up, I’m looking for places to cruise and waste gas.

This car will always turn heads and someone will always ask questions about it while you are filling up at the gas station.

The car has 75000 miles and it will go up a little as it’s my daily driver. Hasn’t been driven too much since the quarantine and working from home.

EXTERIOR:

paint is 9/10

Couple scratches and chips on front.

Does have clear bra on front/sides and rear of the car.

17x8.25 XXR 527 wheels all around

Carbon lip

Carbon scoops

Carbon side skirts

Carbon rear wing

6” Larini exhaust.

Transforged Tail lights

Hardtop

Soft top

INTERIOR

aftermarket radio

Faux red suede dash and roof liner

All else is stock

Does come with all stock dash parts if you want to go back to the stock look. Also have a few other stock parts available if wanted

CONS:

No heater/AC

Missing driver carpet currently

Hardtop is oem but is nightfall blue, so it is wrapped

Speakers work fine but could use new ones. (I’m just picky)

Check engine light due to needing Coolant thermostat replaced (Ordered part and will get fixed once it comes)

Tires could be replaced. Rears were replaced last year.

I am looking to sell because I am expecting my first child and needed to get into a bigger car at some point.

Looking at getting $27k obo no trades

Any questions, feel free to ask

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice looking car from the pictures. May I ask why no more heat or AC?
The resistor pack went out. It worked when I bought it. There was a monsoon when I was at work, And when I drove it a couple days later it wasn’t working. From numerous posts I looked up it here on the forum it was the same exact symptoms mine has.

·
Registered
6 Posts
can you elaborate a little more on "comes with all stock dash parts if you like the original look"? Does this mean you have stock parts for everything that is red on the interior?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you elaborate a little more on "comes with all stock dash parts if you like the original look"? Does this mean you have stock parts for everything that is red on the interior?
Correct. I had a spare set of interior parts that I wrapped in the red suede. So if the next person doesn’t like it. They can go back to the stock black plastic. Had a spare set of black door card too. They weren’t in the best of shape, so it was just covered in the fabric.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The resistor pack went out. It worked when I bought it. There was a monsoon when I was at work, And when I drove it a couple days later it wasn’t working. From numerous posts I looked up it here on the forum it was the same exact symptoms mine has.

Would you be able to email me a walk around video and also a video hearing the larini exhaust? [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
any videos of the car running? either idle or actually driving? would love to hear it. I'm looking fo a 2006 but they're crazy in price rn can't seem to find one that's reasonable. I'm interested in this if you could provide the videos thank you! - Ed

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
From a $24K Elise FS ad.

wow great price, if only it came with a hard top.. If I wasn't in the process of buying a home I would snatch this. GLWS. if its still available in like 3 months I'll definitely have to check it out!
From this Elise FS ad ($27K).

any videos of the car running? either idle or actually driving? would love to hear it. I'm looking fo a 2006 but they're crazy in price rn can't seem to find one that's reasonable. I'm interested in this if you could provide the videos thank you! - Ed
Which is it?

San (The forum member)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.