The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Touring package, AC & windows work. Never raced dead stock w/ soft top only. Shifter stalk and oil hose done. Original owner. Slight wear driver seat seam and small film scratch right rear. no other issues. Located NE Ohio close to Routes 80 & 76
44514 zip
[email protected] for add'l pics questions etc.
IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise; 2007 Lotus Exige S; 2012 Porsche 991S
1,415 Posts
Good color combo!!!

Reactions: Robocop305

·
Such Administrating
6,859 Posts
No response. I fear I gave my email address to a scammer. If it seems to good to be true.....
OP has been a member since 2004, not sure that would actually be a scammer but I guess it's possible.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am watching. Local guy in first - no sale yet. Pic archives will be sent out. Did I underprice it ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
just curious, why did you put a "Haha" at the end of your message. Do you know something I don't?
No, I was just wondering if this was a dead listing because I asked for additional pictures shortly after it went up and didn't hear back right away. All good, though! Seller eventually replied and he's simply taking a "first come, first served" approach, which I respect.
I am watching. Local guy in first - no sale yet. Pic archives will be sent out. Did I underprice it ?
Thanks for the additional photos! I can't answer the question of the car being under-priced until I get the "full picture", so to speak. :) On that note, in the 2nd-last photo that you posted above (the front shot of the car), is the front clam cracked? See below:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still available. price reflects the repair estimates. Or I can repair and re-list accordingly

1 - 20 of 22 Posts