The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Elise/ Katana2-NO LONGER FOR SALE per GF!!

2005 Lotus Supercharged Lotus Elise
Saffron Yellow
Sport & Touring pack with car cover & Lotus Star shield
Front lip
SSR Comps with NEW Bridgestone RE11R’s; Rear: 245/40R17 Front: 205/45R16 The old tires were fine, but I have used these tires on my other cars and love their handling/driving characteristics. Had I known the car would be sold; I wouldn’t have changed them. They have less than 50 miles on them from when we decided to drive it to have lunch one day.
Oil Catch Cans
Katana 2 Supercharger
Larini SE Exhaust with sport cat and header
RF Punch 5.25” front speakers & 6.5” rear speakers
Hard-top and Soft-top with bags
RTD Brace included but not yet installed
Also have the original sport pack wheels with original tires showing 4/32” tread depth or more
Car has ALWAYS been stored inside a climate-controlled environment on a battery tender with a car cover on it most of the time.
Seen rain twice: once by the original owner and once since I’ve owned it.
I have kept the car in professionally detailed condition.
Purchased this car from the original owner two years ago with 9,400 miles; the previous owner used Mobil 1 oil and I have used Royal Purple since taking possession.
Tranny oil was changed around 23,000 miles early this Spring, as was the engine oil.
The car has been driven mostly on the highway, but it does get driven like it was meant to be driven as well.
Absolutely no issues or surprises.
Being a fourth vehicle and one of two sports cars it has received the most pampering.
No issues/no stories. Car is in beautiful condition all around!
I really hate to sell this car, but I feel it is the best thing to do for now. I have contemplated it for a while and have finally decided to bite the bullet and get it over with. There is a lien against the car for $1000.29. This will be paid in full within the next few days to make for a seamless transaction and less concern for both parties.
I am asking $32,000 hoping for a quick sale. If for some reason you feel this is too high, please, let me know why and what you think is fair. If needed- I can assist with delivery or deliver the car via trailer within 500 miles or so if the buyer will pay for fuel and a hotel if needed. Car is located in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts