Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Laser Blue Elise (rare color)
Touring Package
39k Miles
Starshield installed throughout + ceramic coating

Soft TOP
Tasteful mods: GRP LED Tail lights (will also include stock 05 lights in excellent condition), LED start/stop button blue LED bulb to match car color, Janspeed Stage 2 Exhaust (Also have stock exhaust in like new condition), HID headlights, upgraded head-unit (Kenwood).

Unfortunately I have decided to sell my Elise. I am the 3rd owner, however, the original owner owned it until Spring 2018. All services have been done by LOTUS dealership (with exception of last oil change that I did myself). The car has approximately 39K miles, in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition with clean history/title. Never tracked. I have every single record/receipt/document done to it since purchased, including 2 sets of keys, all receipts and even sticker price from when purchased new!

During my ownership I had a local detail shop perform a 2 stage paint correction as well as apply ceramic coating. Combined with the starshield, the paint should look new for a long time to come.

Its condition speaks for itself so no low ballers. I challenge you to find something wrong with this car. $31,900 Serious inquiries only.

My name is Nate - 952-212-9318.
[email protected]
Car is located in the Minneapolis metro

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,845 Posts
I haven’t been on LT often lately, but have values gone down on Elise/Exige?
This car seems like a great deal. A year ago, I’m not sure it would have lasted 1/2 a day at this price...

Beautiful car. GLWS

·
Registered
378 Posts
I haven’t been on LT often lately, but have values gone down on Elise/Exige?
This car seems like a great deal. A year ago, I’m not sure it would have lasted 1/2 a day at this price...

Beautiful car. GLWS
It seams prices have been going down. Or just not many buyers.

GLWS

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
OP. Please answer the question in the post above concerning recycling of a previous post to include the photos.

Everyone else. No discussion of price in a for sale thread unless the OP asks for it.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
OP was on the forum today and didn't explain what was requested of them. I'm closing this thread for now. I'd advise everyone to be extremely cautious until an explanation is provided. Thanks.

San

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.