The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm the second owner, bought it in September 2007 with 3,600 miles.

The only negative entry on CARFAX is "Accident reported
in Houston, Vehicle involved in collision, Minor damage reported." This was 8/12/2008, a pickup scraped down the side of my stationary car, basically paint, door skin, and a side mirror.

I can't guarantee to hold it until August, I've got some local interest.

Sauce

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm the second owner, bought it in September 2007 with 3,600 miles.

The only negative entry on CARFAX is "Accident reported
in Houston, Vehicle involved in collision, Minor damage reported." This was 8/12/2008, a pickup scraped down the side of my stationary car, basically paint, door skin, and a side mirror.

I can't guarantee to hold it until August, I've got some local interest.

Sauce
Thats fine if you can't hold it until Aug. Who ever brings you the money 1st and its someone you want to sell to go for it. Thanks for the answers tho.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's so pretty!

I know this isn't supposed to be a discussion page, but this is more of a comment. The original Lotus green cars are so beautiful. If I had the money I would buy this one in a heartbeat.
Great looking car:clap:

·
Registered
5 Posts
The only negative entry on CARFAX is "Accident reported in Houston, Vehicle involved in collision, Minor damage reported." This was 8/12/2008, a pickup scraped down the side of my stationary car, basically paint, door skin, and a side mirror.
Can you provide details on the repairs? Was the entire door and mirror replaced? Were they repainted?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,479 Posts
I'm lurking on this too. Gotta convince the wife (prenant with twins) that this is a good idea ;-)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not a discussion, but I would love to hear how you like (or not) the Toyo T1rs on the car. And yes, great color, mine looks just like it! (Just passed 16000 miles a few days ago)

·
Registered
488 Posts
SOLD

This car was sold to me! I flew down to Houston from Kansas City and drove it back 650+ miles in one day. I loved it! I was very happy with the condition of the car, the sellers willingness to educate me (and feed me breakfast) as well as the local Lotus dealer that did the inspection for me. Thanks again guys! Now I can't seem to get off the boards thinking of all the things I need to get done!

Oil Change?
Flush brake fluid?
Intake filter?
Detailing regimen?

Thanks LotusTalk for getting me into an Elise at a great price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts