The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, selling my LSS wheels that have some well worn A048's on them.

I dont know how to ship large items so I'm going to try selling them pickup only for the time being.

They aren't in the greatest shape so I'm willing to negotiate.

I used these as my daily wheels until I bought some exige y spoke rims and then used them exclusively for track use about 3-4 years ago.

Zip code 10922

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise BRG
215 Posts
Can you elaborate on "Aren't in the greatest shape". I don't see anything terrible. And do you know the width of the front wheels?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you elaborate on "Aren't in the greatest shape". I don't see anything terrible. And do you know the width of the front wheels?
Thanks
the finish isnt quite as silvery which might have been due to an aggressive wheel cleaner i used due to all the brake dust from tracking the car. its slightly... yellowed if i had to describe it.

width of the front wheels are about 7.5 inches edge of rim to rim.

·
Registered
434 Posts
the finish isnt quite as silvery which might have been due to an aggressive wheel cleaner i used due to all the brake dust from tracking the car. its slightly... yellowed if i had to describe it.

width of the front wheels are about 7.5 inches edge of rim to rim.
I believe the wheel dimension is stamped on the inside of the rim, should be readable and is most likely the 6.5" width.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is this what you are talking about?

·
Administrator
1,530 Posts
Keep rotating and looking

Reactions: 6TVRs+

·
Administrator