The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car was sold months ago. Still have some parts laying around I need to get rid of.

==============
AVAILABLE
==============

OEM Rear View Mirror (A117U6016F) - $30 SHIPPED

OEM LH Door Recessed Pull (A117B0371F)(New) - $40 SHIPPED

OEM Steering Wheel (A116U0085F)(No Airbag) - $300 + SHIPPING

OEM Stock Exhaust (C121S0002F)- $260 + SHIPPING

OEM Rims w/ Tires (A121G0005H & A117G0138S) - $300 + SHIPPING

OEM Diffuser Assembly (C120A0074J) - $200 + SHIPPING

==================
SOLD ITEMS
==================
OEM Orange Exterior Driving Mirrors - SOLD

OEM Orange Hardtop (liner removed) ( A121B0074J) - SOLD

OEM Sun Visors (A117V0518J & A117V0519J) - SOLD

OEM Seats (A120V0115S & A120V0116S)(will need to be reupholstered; no mounting rail) - SOLD

20200224_153221.jpg 20200224_153248.jpg 20200224_153534.jpg 20200224_153329.jpg 20200224_153039.jpg 20200224_153034.jpg 20200224_153010.jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Interested in the Rear View Mirror. Is it new or used? My current mirror is desilvering around the edges so I'd like to replace it with a better condition one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything has just been sitting in my storage unit so I will have to give them a wipe over.

Interested in the sun visors.
Image posted above.

Are the mirrors repainted to orange? If original orange, I'm interested..
I forgot to get an image but they are the same color as the Hardtop above.

Where (city) are the parts located?
El Paso, TX

Interested in the Rear View Mirror. Is it new or used? My current mirror is desilvering around the edges so I'd like to replace it with a better condition one.
Used. It was originally used on my elise.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Willing to sell header trim piece standalone?

Also interested in the door pull, any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willing to sell header trim piece standalone?

Also interested in the door pull, any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, it is being sold with the hard top. I forgot to take a pic of it and was being lazy to take the hard top back out for a combined pic so I shot it solo.

The door pull is still wrapped in plastic, brand new. I wont remove it from the plastic to avoid scratching up the pull while in my storage unit. However, I can take more images of it wrapped if that is what you are looking for?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I forgot to get an image but they are the same color as the Hardtop above.

El Paso, TX
I was not very specific in my request, but had a hunch, so just to let anyone interested in the hardtop know, it is NOT the factory color of Chrome Orange based on the mirrors I recieved. They are orange.. kinda like the Harbor Freight orange toolbox orange if anyone is looking to match that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was not very specific in my request, but had a hunch, so just to let anyone interested in the hardtop know, it is NOT the factory color of Chrome Orange based on the mirrors I recieved. They are orange.. kinda like the Harbor Freight orange toolbox orange if anyone is looking to match that.
No, it is not chrome orange. It is OEM factory code B84 Lava Orange Pearl.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry I forgot about the rear view mirror until I drove the car today and noticed it again. I see your picture... are those pretty deep scratches in the upper left of the mirror? Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I forgot about the rear view mirror until I drove the car today and noticed it again. I see your picture... are those pretty deep scratches in the upper left of the mirror? Thanks.
That's dust. My apologies. Everything has been collecting dust since I've sold my Elise. When I head back to the storage unit, I'll wipe it up and take another pic.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the hardtop storage bag on its own? If so, Would be interested at the right price.
I might want the hardtop... I am really looking for a 2005 yellow one, but if I can't find one I might get this one...if I do perhaps we can all work something out cause I won't need the storage bag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would you be willing to sell the hardtop storage bag on its own? If so, Would be interested at the right price.
Only if someone buys the hardtop; otherwise, all of the components will be sold together.

I might want the hardtop... I am really looking for a 2005 yellow one, but if I can't find one I might get this one...if I do perhaps we can all work something out cause I won't need the storage bag.
Ok, let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts