The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Call/text 206-965-0809 or email [email protected]
Hi everyone -looking for best offers on my 05 Elise! It's high mileage, well maintained and great to drive, I'm just looking to go electric. It's been a great 6 years with her!

Year: 2005
Make: Lotus
Model: Elise
Miles:95364
Exterior Color: Ardent Red
Interior Color: Black
Hard top? No
Upgraded Audio? Yes, head unit and amplifier
Any other options? Base model
Miles on tires? Rears replaced with Yokohama Advan AD07 LTS (OEM spec) @ 94,320 miles (~1k miles ago). Alignment performed at 96105 miles (this isn’t accurate, but it is what they recorded on my service sheet. Service was on 3/4/19).

Miles since brake service? Rotors and pads replace at 92707 miles (~3k miles ago)

Accident history? Clean title. Parking lot fender bender with first owner, made small (3 inch) crack in front clam fiberglass. Entire fiberglass clam was replaced, re-coated with starshield. While I had it, Valet scraped the bottom of the front fender taking out to small chunks (less than 1 inch), no cracking. Damage was repaired, repainted, and plastic protectant reapplied by Queen City Auto Rebuild.

Anything else we should know?
Pros/Mods
Custom heating elements installed into the OEM seats
sector 111 darthholder cup holder
sector 111 The Bootie boot organizer
upgraded cigarette lighter to dual USB (red LED to match paint)
upgraded start button backlight to red to match paint
Aftermarket supercharger (BOE REV300) installed with dyno readout of 272hp at the wheels, about 20k miles ago.
All service over the last 50k miles (since I bought it) have been through Park Place Auto (authorized Lotus dealer), including installation of supercharger. Have complete service documentation.
All parts to restore engine to OEM spec on hand.
New clutch to be installed by Park Place Service this week https://www.boefab.com/products/exedy-stage-1-clutch-kit-for-2zz-ge with Lotus slow release valve.
Heater core replaced with updated model by dealer.
Upgraded rear view mirror to micromirror
Larini euro exhaust.

Cons
AC does not blow cold, tech thinks it's a leak in the side sill hose (compressor replaced/OK).

Other
Garaged (as you would expect) - 90% of my miles have been commute. 2 half track days, 1 auto cross, 2 driver skill days.

IMG_20190419_172552.jpg

IMG_20190419_172603.jpg

IMG_20190419_172618.jpg

IMG_20190419_172634.jpg

IMG_20190419_172640.jpg

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
The idea behind listing a car OBO is you provide a price "OBO". Your price can be high or unrealistic, but the problem is that without one, you basically are creating a blind bidding war, as discussion isn't allowed in a for sale ad unless the OP asks for it. Without a price, most won't really pay much attention.

San

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The idea behind listing a car OBO is you provide a price "OBO". Your price can be high or unrealistic, but the problem is that without one, you basically are creating a blind bidding war, as discussion isn't allowed in a for sale ad unless the OP asks for it. Without a price, most won't really pay much attention.

San
Thanks! - not really versed in this (as you can tell by my original closed thread)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, the new stage 1 clutch with delay valve is in and it is very drive-able. Engagement point is further out and a bit shorter than stock, but only took about 10 minutes to get used to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts