The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been talking with Corbeau UK and I'm in the process of getting a set of their seats, so I'll be selling mine.

I've had a good amount of positive feedback on the upholstery, and like usual some negative. They can of course be recovered in any color/pattern by a talented shop.

I would like to sell as a set, and ship anywhere in the world as long as buyer covers shipping. I'm located in Lubbock Tx, 79413. Would like $800 for the set, but I'm open to offers or cash+trade. Paypal or cash on pickup only.

Parts I'm currently interested in are the IMRP RACEsills, APR front splitter (without plinth), spoiler similar to the GTC, Exige hardtop, Exige wide scoops with quality mounting brackets, GUT fenders (or similar) and a difflow diffuser. I'm currently in a COMPLETE rebuild of my Elise, hence why my parts wanted list is so long.

Email me at [email protected] for more info, thanks

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to be using the stock mounts on my new seats so price drop!
$900 plus shipping, still interested in the parts above

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Those look great! I'd buy 'em if they matched my BRP Elise.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey,

I have for trade brand new AeroLotus skirts and a used Elise splitter. I could add cash.

Interested ?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was there extra padding added to these to make them better? How much shipping to NY?
There was only extra padding added to the bottom of the seats, not the sides. It actually helped quite a bit. Not sure on shipping, as I've never sent seats before. I believe I have a 60% discount through FedEx however.

Hey,

I have for trade brand new AeroLotus skirts and a used Elise splitter. I could add cash.

Interested ?
Send me some photos and I may be

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
If not local, try Miata forums. I know lotsa Miata guys like to put Elige seats in Miatas.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone know an approximate cost of shipping to the UK? I have an interested buyer but I can't get a firm quote. My Corbeau UK seats were about $400 shipping, but they may have a discount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts