The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are these worth guys? My elise will be here next week but I have some sparcos i will be putting in it. How much are black 05 pre probax seats? Throw me some offers I can post pictures after the car arrives.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
How much are these worth guys? My elise will be here next week but I have some sparcos i will be putting in it. How much are black 05 pre probax seats? Throw me some offers I can post pictures after the car arrives.
If they are in great shape they are worth a grand US.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You sure your sparcos will fit? There are a few straight race models that might fit, but the majority of Sparcos will not fit. Read up. Even the Bride Zodia (the only Bride that will fit the Lotus) will only replace the drivers side.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sure your sparcos will fit? There are a few straight race models that might fit, but the majority of Sparcos will not fit. Read up. Even the Bride Zodia (the only Bride that will fit the Lotus) will only replace the drivers side.
well i measured my seats comparing them to the cobra seat for the elise

Cobra Lotus Race Seat from Sector111

and they are almost identical in size (2.6" over all wider in the bolster area and only 1.4" wider in the lower section. so I figured with a little custom bracket fabrication they would fit? you dont think they will?

this guy said he staggered them http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f259/cobra-pro-racer-seats-will-2-fit-elise-113030/ which wouldnt be an issue for me

·
Registered
72 Posts
well i measured my seats comparing them to the cobra seat for the elise

Cobra Lotus Race Seat from Sector111

and they are almost identical in size (2.6" over all wider in the bolster area and only 1.4" wider in the lower section. so I figured with a little custom bracket fabrication they would fit? you dont think they will?

this guy said he staggered them http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f259/cobra-pro-racer-seats-will-2-fit-elise-113030/ which wouldnt be an issue for me
You know they might but the bolsters are what I'd be most worried about so you may get it to work by staggering with custom brackets. Just figured office you a heads up before you committed to selling your seats. Post pics on here if you get it to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts