The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
61 - 80 of 126 Posts
LOLZ next time I buy a used car I am going to check carfax.com and redpandafax.com

The drama is funny, but seriously this isnt the first time a car wasent exactly as advertised. IT sucks about the plane ticket, but life goes on.

I looked into this. There are laws in place preventing proper panda ownership.
This is the funnyiest post of the whole deal. Considering it is nationally televised evertime a panda comes into the country and china basically leases them to other countries for millions of dollars, I would say its a safe bet you cant get a panda to lock in your elise.

Also, I tried to buy a space shuttle the other day. It turns out they are not for sale.....

Thanks. Checking it out this afternoon. I was focusing on orange but while I'm out here, I'll look at the car.

Great to hear! I called the seller to arrange things and he has still not heard from you???:huh: Oh and uh... He does own a large animal of some sort, just can't figure out what it was by the huge claw marks on the seat though...

I presume that there is a more proper outlet for such disagreements than on a forum.
I'm entertained, don't ruin this for me...

I'm having a hard time believeing it. One point being that a disabled person can get in and out of an Elise and operate it. The very idea that there is a freaking panda strapped in next to you for the purpose of handling a Pepsi or changing CD's or whatever....I've never heard of such.

I'm entertained, don't ruin this for me...

I'm having a hard time believeing it. One point being that a disabled person can get in and out of an Elise and operate it. The very idea that there is a freaking panda strapped in next to you for the purpose of handling a Pepsi or changing CD's or whatever....I've never heard of such.
I'm ready to suspend disbelief... :huh:

Dangit usually Im not that gullible. The slow build up of ridicularity tricked me. Well played guys.

HAHAHAHA

This might just be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

61 - 80 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.