The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous 2005 Lotus Elise Sport edition.

These cars will be the next wave of classic cars, their values have already started to appreciate since production stopped last year.

It is getting very difficult to find such a clean, well maintained car that has never been tracked or auto-crossed. This is a tremendous opportunity.

The sport edition offers special wheels and sports suspension and makes a big difference over the alternative: a touring edition which has full leather seats and power windows.

This Lotus may not have the creature comforts of a Bentley, but you will be hard pressed to find another car that performs like this one anywhere near this price range. Try and drive it without smiling…it is not possible!

Car has original tools and both tops!

check out our website for photos. If we dont have the car your lookinf for we will find it

link to pictures 2005 Lotus Elise - Oxford Motorcars

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Great looking car and I'm sure you'll have no problem selling however there's no such thing as a sport edition for 2005 but I think you meant to state Sport Pack which is an option your vehicle has and there's also no touring edition but rather Touring Pack which is also another option.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea guys sorry it has 23k when we first got it and we put some miles on. the price is 32k and thanks for the info on the packages thats what I meant by saying edition but ill change my wording so that I dont throw anyone off thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts