$30,000
Car is located in Chicago
Pictures to follow.

Not car in Avatar.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Recently serviced at Lake Forest Sportscar. Mechanic replaced the bracket for the alternator (a problem for the first BWR s/c's).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey man, I'm interested in your car. I would like to see more pictures. Please upload some closer shots around the vehicle; as well as the vin #.

Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, I'm interested in your car. I would like to see more pictures. Please upload some closer shots around the vehicle; as well as the vin #.

Thanks.
Thank you for your interest. I'm out of town over the weekend, I'll post some pictures Sunday night.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
my guess is you are going to need more, and better pictures. Engine bay showing the sc install, close ups of the interior & exterior.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sorry for the quality of the pics. I am using my Iphone, my home computer is down. If an interested buyer wants a specific picture of something, PM me and I will be glad to send it.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 897.6 KB Views: 4,337
  • 897.6 KB Views: 4,325
  • 897.6 KB Views: 4,321

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black Watch Racing supercharger.
they make several kit:

Rev250: M62 w/o charge cooling. Entry-Level of the Revoluion Series. The upgradeable version of the supercharger that started the whole forced-induction Lotus scene. All the benefits of the dedicated Revolution design with room to upgrade. Includes: Revolution Intercooler-ready manifold, Oversized Supercharger inlet (compatible with BWR Big-Bore Throttle body), Bigger injectors and no-splice adapters, 3.4" Pulley for ~8psi, Belt, brackets, hardware, and Kold-Fire ECU reflash. Similar performance as old BWR Supercharger kit with an awesome upgrade path. Available today! 250HP - $4,450

Rev310: M62 kit with everything above plus integrated custom made BELL Air-to-Water Intercooler core, radiator, fans, pump, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, and Kold-Fire ECU Reflash. Approximately 310HP Rocketship! $5,995 + Shipping.
NOTE: Dyno Pic Rev 310 install on a bone stock car with factory CAT and air filter!

Rev300 TVS: Non-charge cooled version of Rev400TVS. High-efficiency twin-vortices series supercharger. Solid 300HP with high-efficiency TVS supercharger. Upgradeable to Rev400TVS. $6300 + shipping. Deposit $500.

Revolution 400TVS: TVS Supercharger with Intercooler Core. The hammer as in "dropping the" Same system as on BWR 3 time Solo National Champion XP Lotus. Totally streetable daily driver that delivers true SuperCar performance. Not for the faint of heart! Upgraded clutch and recommend upgrades to engine if the car will be tracked or autocrossed aggressively. Approximately 400HP! Pricing $7700 +$95 shipping. Deposit $500.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they make several kit:

Rev250: M62 w/o charge cooling. Entry-Level of the Revoluion Series. The upgradeable version of the supercharger that started the whole forced-induction Lotus scene. All the benefits of the dedicated Revolution design with room to upgrade. Includes: Revolution Intercooler-ready manifold, Oversized Supercharger inlet (compatible with BWR Big-Bore Throttle body), Bigger injectors and no-splice adapters, 3.4" Pulley for ~8psi, Belt, brackets, hardware, and Kold-Fire ECU reflash. Similar performance as old BWR Supercharger kit with an awesome upgrade path. Available today! 250HP - $4,450

Rev310: M62 kit with everything above plus integrated custom made BELL Air-to-Water Intercooler core, radiator, fans, pump, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, and Kold-Fire ECU Reflash. Approximately 310HP Rocketship! $5,995 + Shipping.
NOTE: Dyno Pic Rev 310 install on a bone stock car with factory CAT and air filter!

Rev300 TVS: Non-charge cooled version of Rev400TVS. High-efficiency twin-vortices series supercharger. Solid 300HP with high-efficiency TVS supercharger. Upgradeable to Rev400TVS. $6300 + shipping. Deposit $500.

Revolution 400TVS: TVS Supercharger with Intercooler Core. The hammer as in "dropping the" Same system as on BWR 3 time Solo National Champion XP Lotus. Totally streetable daily driver that delivers true SuperCar performance. Not for the faint of heart! Upgraded clutch and recommend upgrades to engine if the car will be tracked or autocrossed aggressively. Approximately 400HP! Pricing $7700 +$95 shipping. Deposit $500.
Don't know. I assume it's the stage 1.

·
Registered
112 Posts
they make several kit:

All those are BOE superchargers that BWR sells, here is a thread about BWR SC:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f160/bwr-supercharger-kit-43749/

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do you still have the car?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts