The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Lotus Elise HRM Edition finished in Saffron Yellow with Black interior. This one owner 10K mile SPECTACULAR Elise was sold new by me and has been meticulously maintained by it's original owner. It has never had any paintwork or seen the track. It has had many HRM enhancements which includes custom leather wrapped steering wheel in Yellow, Alcantera center console with contrast Yellow stitching, Alcantera covered instrument cluster, painted A/C surround, leather shift boot, Black aluminum window winders, custom contrast piping on door panels in Yellow, remote K40 radar detection and diffuser, custom wool carpets trimmed in Yellow, Red brake caliper, Black powder coated wheels, gas door and rear diffuser, custom HRM stripes in Black with Red accent stripes, Lotus aux. driving lamps, factory hard top in addition to the soft top, Star Shield protective clear bra, painted engine detail and much more. The cost of duplicating this car today would cost in excess of $68,000.00. It is PERFECT and ready to go. All it needs is a new owner. It is priced to sell fast at $33,900. All serious offers will be considered and should be directed to Mark Starr at 914 217-4817.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
In the immortal words of Daffy Duck..."mine; mine mine... all mine!"

Great to be back in the saddle again.

As usual, thanks and a big "props" to Mark Starr at HRM

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Beautiful car. I had this post saved as a favorite because at some point I believe I will put the exact same stripes on as your car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mark you guys did a great job with the details on this one. How have you been?
Spencer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts