The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my beloved Elise. I use it as a daily driver when it is not raining. Never tacked or auto cross.
It's a 2005, about 27K miles. It was yellow up until this past winter when I painted it KG. The yellow paint was perfect I just always wanted a KG elise. The car was in a minor accident to the right front years ago. The only damage was to the fiberglass, however Carfax has it as a salvage. However the title does not. The airbag light is on and came on when the aftermarket radio was installed. I tried to replace the airbag ECU but it came back on with the new ecu. I was told that was because I did not drain the airbag capaciter that still had current in it. I have not messed with it since but have posted a message on here looking for someone to reflash the airbag ECU. Just needs someone to turn off the light.
The Good. Like I said I had it repainted this winter. While they were at it I had the shop fill all the body seams, removed the stupid little fins on the rear beside the tail lights, installed the 3d plastic letters that spell LOTUS across the back, etc... All the vents are done in mesh, I replaced the bulky side turn lights with small LED's, the front splitter, gas cap cover, diffuser and mirrors are painted satin black to match the vent mesh. Also installed new side skirts, halogen headlights, (low beams) and angel eyes on the headlights. The car is all black and green with Team Dynamic wheels. Hell I even bought a black lotus badge for the front. . Also has the stage II exhaust, the engine covers painted green and yes it has a hard top. The stock radio was replaced with a NAV/DVD radio, upgraded speakers, powder coated black/green shift knob, interior console painted green to match the exterior.
The car is in great shape and runs perfect. Front tires are very good however it may need rears before winter.
Also have a bunch of spare parts, alarm demobilizer, spare wheel, exhaust, floor mats, etc...

I downloaded some before and after pics here
http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww84/prowlerman99/lotus pics/

If you would like more specific please send me an email.
I don't read my PMs very often so it's usually easier/faster to get me by email,, [email protected]

Pretty firm on $25,500.Cash.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
the link you posted takes you to the homepage. You will need to repost the link

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.