The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Lotus Elise $21,000 OBO

Up for sale is my 2005 Lotus Elise. $21,000 OBO I bought it to make it my project but i just don't have the time to work on it, too many projects. It has 51,512 miles. It has a Salvage title, and i was told it was due to a theft recovery. When i got it it had some stuff missing that i already purchased and installed. It has very minor scratches and a small chip on the door. It has a couple of small cuts on the soft top but water does not get in. It is missing one grill cover on the left front speaker and it needs a rear view mirror. The rear view mirror didn't bother me since i had an Exige and it was useless. The airbag light is also on, i am not sure why but that is how i got it, it could be just a simple fix. It has the LSS wheels. It runs with no issues and the previous owner put a shift light kit. . Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for looking. 619-764-2095 Luis.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump, also just purchased the rear panel from another member, i know some people were asking if i had the stock one. No, i will not sell it for $15k, please no low ballers or tire kickers. Please do not wasted both of our time. No you cannot get a loan from a bank as far as I know due to the salvage title, Insuring the car is not an issue. I just lowered from 22k to 21K. If you have any questions please let me know. I think this is a very good price for this vehicle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet for someone to make an all out track build. GLWS
I thought so too. I thought this will be a good deal for someone in the Forum. Just received the stock rear panel i bought from another member and i will try to install it this weekend. Any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
This is a great little car for someone. A bunch of easy fixes, would be fun to do.

Reactions: ogravty

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Damn! I would love to have this as a daily...

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Service history, as i mentioned i bought it as a project, but right now i don't have the time since i am working on a few upgrades to my Ariel Atom and my Porsche GT4. I had several Elises and a couple of Exiges and they are fun to drive. This car has some very minor cosmetic issues as you can see, and probably expect from a 14 yr old car, but i think it is still a good price regardless.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts