The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 21 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare graphite grey. Red accent interior. Touring package. Rota slipstream wheels. 81,500 miles. Always garaged. Runs excellent. Never raced. Just went through a 120 point inspection from Southbay AutoHaus.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have owned the car for about 11 years. Runs excellent. Clean title. Just had a full inspection done at Southbay Autohaus Hawthorne, CA and have paperwork. The only modification is the wheels. Rota Slipstream wheels.

location is Chino Hills, California

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's the roof situation? Soft top, hard top, both?

Reactions: SpartansPic

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sounds like a great "starter Elise" for someone that has been on the fence. Price is very good for a nice looker with clean title.. GLWS

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a great "starter Elise" for someone that has been on the fence. Price is very good for a nice looker with clean title.. GLWS
Not sure if that’s a compliment or not. I guess by “starter Elise” you mean because it’s mostly stock? ?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not really meant as a slight at all. Several people here express interest in getting an Elise, but don't want to pay a higher price... for low mileage or whatever.. At 81K miles, may need some stuff due to wear, but completely useable. If something wears, you have saved on purchase price to get a "mod" you may want. I say that as so many with clean title ask @ 30K.., but with a bit lower mileage.

A very round about way of saying if all checks out, great price!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ooh got ya. Yea it’s a
Not really meant as a slight at all. Several people here express interest in getting an Elise, but don't want to pay a higher price... for low mileage or whatever.. At 81K miles, may need some stuff due to wear, but completely useable. If something wears, you have saved on purchase price to get a "mod" you may want. I say that as so many with clean title ask @ 30K.., but with a bit lower mileage.

ohh got ya.... yes it’s a flawless car and runs without a single problem. The most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Looks like a great Elise. Minimal mods and an appropriate amount of miles for its year of origin with recent complete inspection and no significant problems to report. This Elise appears to have been consistently driven and maintained. 80,000 on the clock for a Toyota engine is just getting started. It looks like a lucky find for a prospective buyer. Good luck with the sale! ?

·
Registered
2005 Elise storm titanium
8 Posts
I would've picked this up already but no big financial transactions till my refi is done :( Someone is going to be a very happy new Lotus owner!

·
Registered
60 Posts

Exactly this. The Elise is a wonderful toy, but easily hard to justify paying at minimum 30k+ for something not ideally useful all the time. The Exige even more so for any example above 50k+. But below that respectively for either of them, and it's a really attractive offer for somebody wanting to dip their toes.

If I personally didn't already have my Alfa or 3 Miatas, I'd totally be flying in to drive this beauty home. Nothing like an NA Elise to park next to my supercharged Elise for a different driving experience. The NAs are fun in their own right, much like a stock S2K with it's pronounced dual power band.

You lose some of that with a supercharger, but it's not like having steady torque all over isn't fun in it's own right. Exciting offering for sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think this is the same car up on ebay. Shows damage on the car check.
Know what happened, photos of damage and repair?
VIN#: SCCPC11175HL35136

No code has to be inserted here.

Ooh got ya. Yea it’s a

ohh got ya.... yes it’s a flawless car and runs without a single problem. The most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Ooh got ya. Yea it’s a

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Yea I saw that. A small fender bender or something must have happened before I bought the car. I don’t see anywhere it could have happened. The car is flawless.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yea I saw that. A small fender bender or something must have happened before I bought the car. I don’t see anywhere it could have happened. The car is flawless.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Less is Better
2,626 Posts

When did you buy the car? The auto report shows that the accident occurred after purchase by the current owner. How many owners have there been?

1 - 21 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.