The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!........After 6 years of ownership I am selling my elise.
First year imported to US. Classic British colors: Metallic green with tan leather interior. Great condition. No accident history and well maintained. Runs and drives with no issues. Two adult owners. Has touring package. No performance modifications but some desirable upgrades. Sector 111 trunk compartment storage, lid holder, and cup holders. Alpine stereo and speakers with ipod cable. Has protective covers on door sills and passenger footwell. Lotus embroidered floormats. All service records since new and delivery documents with window sticker. Factory recalls all completed which included climate control unit and front oil coolers. Has upgraded HID low beams. Undertray has half turn Dzus fasteners. Recent Toyo T1R tires which improve car significantly in wet. Comes with custom fitted car cover. I have owned car since April 2008 and it is kept in a heated garage. Title in hand for immediate sale. Please contact me with any questions or for pics

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is in Northern New York, just came out of sealed bag storage. I am a bit technically challenged on adding pictures , but can certainly email them if you PM me your address. I took about 30 yesterday after detailing car for sale. Its also listed on Autotrader with pics too. Thanks for the interest!

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Any interest in selling your 356B?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No chance on selling the 356b:) Thats a dead mans car, going to our sons when we pass on. Don't know why values still continue to rise, but we like it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is sold. Thanks for all your interest.
Zach, sorry I missed your reply but your artwork on my wall will remain with me"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.