1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2005 Lotus Elise Ardent Red 50k miles, $26.9k in NC

Ardent Red with Black Leather Interior

50k miles

I am the second owner of the car and I have owned it for over 6 years (purchased from original owner in April 2006 with 3200 miles on it)

Touring Package

Hard Top

Star shield

No body or paint work ever. Car has always been garaged while in my possession. Car does have some minor rock chips and wear consistent with a well cared for vehicle of its age
Title in hand – ready to go

Upgrades:

Low mileage sport package dampers installed less than 5k miles ago

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 with Dunlop Direzza Star Spec (rear tires replaced less than 4k miles ago)

Larini exhaust (also have stock exhaust)

Cruise Control (aftermarket)

Micro mirror

A/C improvement mods completed – now A/C is up to the challenge of North Carolina summers

Motor mount inserts (can be removed depending on buyer’s preference – improves shifting, but increases vibration)

Maintenance History:

Regular oil changes using Shell Rotella T 5W40 synthetic

Regular brake, clutch and transmission fluid changes

Transmission replaced under warranty at approximately 11k miles due to second gear synchro issue. No issues with replaced unit.

Replaced CDL module approximately 2 years ago

New EBC rotors and pads installed less than 5k miles ago – minimal wear since

History of the car / why am I selling?

I have owned this car for over 6 years, during which time it has always been a secondary/fun vehicle for me. I have done two Lotus HPDE events and a few autocrosses during this time. My primary use of this car was to have a fun car to drive to the mountains on nice days. About 3 years ago I relocated for work to a location that is a quite a bit further from the mountains than I used to live. Since then, I just haven’t been driving the car as much as it deserves to be driven. So far in 2012, I have put approximately 1200 miles on the car. At this point, I just feel like it’s time to go in a different direction and get something a bit more practical.

Car is located in Charlotte, NC 28277

$26,900 (might consider selling for less without hard top and exhaust)

Contact info: PM or email bobyeterian @ yahoo.com

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decided to hold off on selling for now. Thanks to those who expressed interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts