Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Lotus Elise Ardent Red For Sale Nice! $27k

Hey Guys,
Parting ways with my 2005 Ardent Red Elise. Not sure if I'm going Evora ro something else. Really was holding on to getting the rumored 2015 Elise despite what a lot of this forum thinks . I think the new Elise is HOT. Several Lotus dealerships have told me there is no date or real price set...anyway.
Lets start with the known problems.
Key Fob has broken off and one of the button cover is ripped of of fob, easily replaced. This was done during a battery replacement and not by me.
There is a small rip on each door panel one on both sides (see pics)
Minor scuffs and scratches on foot rest and steering wheel.
Original floor mats , show some wear.
The front grills on sides have been removed and our in boot . The clips were breaking that hold them in place plus I think it looks better without
The front clam piece has had starshield removed and painted. It is cheaper to have front resurfaced and painted rather than the removal and installation of the shield . You can put one on if wanted.
Small scratch in center of hard top (see pic) was there when I got it.
Cloth in underside of hard top is starting to droop..annoying
Soft top is in good shape, the center bar did not come when I bought car that goes down center of soft top but still fastens down tight and goes on fine.

New tires .
Lotus chrome letters to update rear stickers...sets rear off.
Difflow wide diffuser from here (great product) sets rear off.
$3k sound system . Front are JL audio, rear MB Quartz, 8'' RF slim woofer and slim amp behind seats ( see pic) New head unit Pioneer mp3/wma ipod port.
Sounds great.
S2 exhaust (on when I purchased)
New Battery
Pretty much stock other than that.
Around 63200 miles are on engine, which purrrrs on start. I have never tracked this or hard /red line driven it. Has been pampered with other toys in garage. Only been caught in rain once and it was after rain had already fallen.
The oil pressure line problem has been fixed as well, behind font tire (was a recall problem)
It is in VA.
My friends at Lotus dealership have been keeping me up to date on the Elise , what they have been selling for and the demand has spiked a tad.
I'm asking $27000. I don't need to sell it. Please ask me any questions. I have a lot of pics but it is only letting me upload 5....I will figure it out and have pics all up.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
VIN is sccpc11175hl33810
Clean title
If you are new to the world of Lotus let me tell you prepare to be a superstar over night . I can't count how many people have taken our pic on the highway,video recorded us ..ect
I have owned /rented a lot of exotics and nothing pulls more attention that this car. Here are some more pics....nice booty!

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last of photos, let me know if want any other info or pics. Please no trades.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested but i have no way to contact you.
Hey DDJ74...sorry was thinking people would email through site. I will PM you my contact info .

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
This is tempting bro! Very unmolested. That means I could molest our other Elise. Hmmmm..............Not sure if Gungodess would go for it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The first poster DDjj74 is pending on sale for asking price. If falls through will contact next poster .
I appreciate it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Back up for sale!! First buyer had some issues arise so back for sale $27k
Thanks Text 540-840-8487 if interested

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shameless BUMP

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was a beautiful sunny day here in VA so wanted to snap a few more. Clear sunny days really bring the Ardent Red shine out.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are pics with soft top on as requested. As stated above the middle support bars did not come with car when I purchased but still goes on tight. I have only used soft top 2 times and stays on fine.
I also attached pic of some stress lines that are on rear driver side ...you need to get right up on it to see them. There is just this one spot and I'm not sure if it is just in starshield or what. It was pointed out to me when I bought, you don't see it unless you are right on it.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few interested parties informed me my inspection was dead....they were right. I loose track of my cars and their inspections but informing that I have a inspection set up for tomorrow so it will have a fresh inspection as well.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one last bump ..too many nibbles need the wide mouth bass to hit the line.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thought I would list sale is pending now

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SOLD!!
Enjoy Steve!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts