The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Lotus Elise for 19k obo. It was recently repainted British racing green 5k paint job. This car is in very good condition but it has a Florida Title of Destruction. I was going to turn it into a "track car" but I now need the money as I have invested over 23k into this project. It has 25k miles, the car runs perfectly and looks amazing. My mobile phone is 213-273-3995 Rainier Negri PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same guy as before lost my password and had to make a new one. Car has 25,900 miles not 29k. If anybody wants a car to build into a track car its for sale. Again SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey Kestrel what are you the Lotus Talk police? Unless you are serious buyer mind your own business and get a life.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
hey Kestrel what are you the Lotus Talk police? Unless you are serious buyer mind your own business and get a life.
rotfl

·
Registered
831 Posts
Good luck with sale, Angelo. Must be a line of folks waiting to deal with 'ya...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
This is gonna be good!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

:eek:

kestrel asks a legit question to help straighten out some details for potential buyers & you thought that would be a good response?

at this point it might be wise if you forgot your password again & didn't re-register

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gentleman this car was purchased at an auction to be turned into a "Track Car" because it had no tub damage. You are more then welcome to do a complete inspection if you are serious buyer, please be my guest. I am not hiding anything as this vehicle has a Florida Title of Destruction. I just find it very odd that people are making accusations and literally "trolling" on Lotus Talk? Are you guys that bored? I purchased a Ferrari 430 challenge car instead of putting more money into this vehicle so if somebody wants a great Track Car that has been rebuilt by R3 Motorsport please give me call and I would love to chat with you. All you "Trolls" with no life I suggest go grab a beer or maybe hit a strip joint?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I suggest go grab a beer or maybe hit a strip joint?
While that is a great suggestion, I'm just trying to bring up an abnormality I saw. Simple as that. Mods will be modding this anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And Yes Cory 1000 the vehicle has been sitting around with no extra miles as it is not street legal and has not been on the track.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All good Kestral I just want to sell the car as I put way to much money into a car that cannot be registered for the street. But if somebody wants a car for the track this is a great ride!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think all you were giving off were bad personal vibes, Angelo, not that you were hiding something. The car may be exactly as described, but dealing with a thin-skinned guy on the only forum where you'll find people who could understand why a scrapped title car may be worth $19K doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts