The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello lotustalk! Looks like it's time to sell my beloved Elise. Here are the details:

15700 miles
starshield
touring package
hard and soft tops
stage two exhaust
fog lights
upgraded speakers
ipod cable
micro mirror
battery cutoff switch

I am the 3rd owner and have only had it since March of this year. I was really picky and searched the country for 7 months before finding this one in New York. The car runs and drives perfect, and also looks and sounds great. I'm selling due to the fact I just don't drive it anymore, because I always pick my motorcycle when the weather is nice.

The previous owner was in an accident which damaged the drivers side rocker panel, but it was replaced, there is absolutely no sign of it, and there isn't anything on carfax. I was worried about the accident before I bought it, so I had it inspected(twice) with tons of pictures taken just to be sure there was no damage to the frame or anything that wasn't purely cosmetic. If that worries you like it did me I live 1 mile from the Minneapolis Lotus dealership, so a PPI would be no problem at all.

The car comes with a transferable warranty bought by the previous owner that is good until Oct 2013.

Let me know if ya have any questions!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh forgot to mention there are a few standard rock chips in the starshield. Also, the rear tires are only a few thousand miles old and the fronts have a good amount of tread left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts