Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

It is time to sell my 2005 Lotus Elise. I have owned the car for a little over 3 years. The car was purchased from Shinoo at Inokinetic. If you are looking for a modified Lotus with a new engine, this is the car for you.

Please text me at 713-702-0436 if you are interested.

Price: $34,999
Year: 2005
Model: Elise
Color: Graphite Grey
Mileage: 81,xxx
Mileage on new engine: less than 100 miles (installed at Inokinetic with Shinoo)

Total cost of modifications without installation is over $23k and I can provide invoices if necessary. I can also provide the invoice for the engine replacement as needed.

Exterior Modifications:
  • GRP front lip
  • GRP mesh grill replacement
  • Tinted headlights
  • Tinted side markers all around
  • Window tint (I forgot the%)
  • Satin black wrapped front access panels, hard top, roll bar, and top of wing
  • Inokinetic CF mirrors
  • GRP CF side skirts
  • CF side intake scoops (used)
  • EP tuning wing fiber glass w/ full CF Reverie supports through trunk (had to be custom installed/cut since parts were universal)
  • Wing has custom Lotus decal on wing and end plates
  • GRP tail lights
  • Reverie CF rear diffuser
  • Inokinetic rear cross brace grill delete
  • Inokinetic rear tow hook painted in yellow
  • Rear Lotus decal delete
  • Graphite Grey hard top

Interior Modifications:
  • Tillet full CF seats (XL for driver, regular for passenger)
  • Full alcantara interior (real alcantara)
  • GRP CF door cards with black hardware
  • GRP CF AC surround
  • Center console delete with Inokinetic button mounting for hazard lights and locks
  • Stock steering wheel wrapped in alcantara with yellow stitching and yellow center strip
  • Hard top roof headliner reupholstered in “fake” alcantara (it looks 100% real but not as soft)
  • Inokinetic harness bar
  • Expired red Schroth 4 point harnesses (+stock seatbelts)
  • Inokinetic brake pedal mod for heel and toe
  • All carpets reupholstered with yellow accents
Exhaust:
  • Inokinetic sport cat (will not be installed on car so it can pass smog but will be included)
  • Inokinetic sonic fury (configuration no longer sold - purchased in 2018)

Random:
  • Inokinetic shifter (this makes the entire shifting experience so much better)
  • Upgraded radiator from Inokinetic to replace OEM material (need to find out which one I have - either way, this one will prevent the cracking issue)
  • Car comes with soft top (it does sag)
Paint:
  • Front clam repainted in 2018
  • Front clam full PPF
Wheels/tires:
  • Volk TE37’s in bronze
  • R888R’s installed 500 miles ago
Suspension:
  • Nitron Single Adjustable coilovers
Recent maintenance:
  • New front rotors and pads with only 500 miles
  • Tires replaced 500 miles ago
  • Alignment 500 miles ago
  • ALL fluids replaced less than 100 miles ago
The "bad":
  • Front license plate area has some wear and tear after the car was repainted in 2018. I would still rate the front clam a 8.5-9/10.
  • Front windshield has pitting/one rock chip. It never bothered me and it's been that way for the last 3 years.
  • Rear clam has very light hairline cracks coming from where wing was installed. Once I installed the wing supports through the trunk, the cracks stopped spreading. We're talking an OCD level of cracking.
  • Normal wear and tear on side panels below doors.
Overall, this car is a 9/10 in terms of condition. There is of course some normal wear and tear, but this car will look beautiful even standing 1 foot in front of it.

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
Thanks, we found one and my new customer wants an Exige. This car may have been better then what we bought, but the car we got was SO CLEAN.
Ok great you want the WTB for Elise closed?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thanks, we found one and my new customer wants an Exige. This car may have been better then what we bought, but the car we got was SO CLEAN.
Okay.. "the degrees of Kevin " might be getting scary here lol. I know this owner too and bought some of the OEM parts from him. I think a well maintained modified car! I even helped go locate tools to install the seats as I was looking for stock seats at the time...
GLWS

·
Administrator
8,283 Posts
closed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.