The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I used to have an '05 Elise, got in a couple fender benders, and I ultimately sold it to an awesome guy from Ohio. I've been meaning to sell an unused front plastic grille I have in the garage. The part number is G117B0114F. Looking at it in the packaging, it doesn't have any of the clips. Best offer? Not really even sure what it's worth, as most Elise front grille Googling nets mostly carbon mesh results, but I know what a pain in the ass it was to get parts, and I really just want someone that needs it to have it, without waiting six months like I did for a front clam. If you want or need more pics I can unwrap it and do so. Thanks. --Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ho
Hi folks. I used to have an '05 Elise, got in a couple fender benders, and I ultimately sold it to an awesome guy from Ohio. I've been meaning to sell an unused front plastic grille I have in the garage. The part number is G117B0114F. Looking at it in the packaging, it doesn't have any of the clips. Best offer? Not really even sure what it's worth, as most Elise front grille Googling nets mostly carbon mesh results, but I know what a pain in the ass it was to get parts, and I really just want someone that needs it to have it, without waiting six months like I did for a front clam. If you want or need more pics I can unwrap it and do so. Thanks. --Eric View attachment 1256081
w m

1 - 3 of 3 Posts