The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bryan
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to see her go! Moved to Condo in Cincinatti and i cannot garage it. Car is currently garaged in Easley SC but can be moved to Cincinatti OH at my cost. Send message or call (404) 457-7675.

Price: $32,500 obo
2005 Lotus Elise, Base Model
Graphite Grey, Red Leather Interior
Hard top and Targa top included
Near perfect cosmetic condition
Perfect mechanical condition
14,900 Miles

Attachments

·
Bryan
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I flirted with the idea of keeping her, but now that it is winter in Cincinnati it is taking my only garage and its time for her to go. Since this first post only a few changes.

Mileage - 23,XXX
Stereo - Could'nt stand the Blaupunkt anymore, new alpine head with Bluetooth
Tire - Upgraded to Michelin Pilot Sport all weather tires, only 250 miles on them! 245R17 in back, 215R6 in front, looks AWESOME

Price: $30,500 obo
Title is clean but i still owe on the car, so buyer will have to wait for title transfer from bank in South Carolina. I received offer of $26,500 for trade in, so no offer lower please.

·
Bryan
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Car is still for sale, so please call 404 457 7675. Just to clarify, the $26,500 is a trade in offer for cash, meaning that this car is a steal @ $30,500, and i can shave off $500 or so if we can get the sale complete soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.