1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Lotus Elise, Laser blue, 14K, Phoenix-AZ - $28K [SOLD]

2005 Lotus Elise
All Stock
Touring Package, Blaupunkt sound system, Star Shield paint protection, Laser blue color
Mileage: 14K miles
Exterior: 9.9/10 (Almost perfect, no paint chips. It hasone little spot where the paint has started to crack, about 1x1 inches, barely visible though)
Interior: 9.9/10 (Almost perfect)

I bought it from the first owner 4 months back, so, it is as good as a one owner car. I have to sell it since I will be moving out of the country soon. I have all the service records. The first owner serviced it at Newport Lotus, CA. I serviced it at Lotus of Scottsdale (who also take care of Ferrari and Maserati).
The car is in perfect condition mechanically and cosmetically. It drives and handles great. Never been tracked or abused. Always garaged.

I recently got the car checked at the Lotus dealership and I have the inspection reports. There were no problems. The oil change was done 2 months back. Good for another month.

The car has LoJack security. It comes with a Lotus OEM dust cover. No hard top.
Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/107159430478477166618/2005LotusElise

Call 623-202-eight three seven seven.

Asking: $28,000 (reduced price)

VIN#: SCCPC11135HL31360

Major maintenance
-----------------------------
1. June 2008 at 8456 miles
- Replaced instrument cluster (speedometer, odometer, etc.)

Details: This is when the odometer was reset to 0 miles. As per my research on Lotus , there is no way to re-program the new odometer. I had also verified this with the Newport LA dealer 4 months back, before I had purchased this Lotus. The original owner also gave me proofs of the replacement at 8456 miles. I had researched about this and I had no issues with a wrong reading since the owner gave me a proof of replacement. He said he had to replace it because his GPS was showing about 15 mph less than the actual speed, even at 80 mph. Newport did not even inform him about the odometer reset as a side effect of replacing the instrument cluster. Anyways, all the future maintenance records at Newport show the cumulative/total odometer reading, not the new reading.

2. Jan 2012 at 12733 miles
- New water pump.
- New rear tires.

Apart from that there are bills for oil changes, brake pedal adjustment, reverse lockup sleeve fitting on the shifter, perform road force balance, renew R&R headlamp assembly, R&R throttle body and clean debris, install embellisher rings, secure carpeting.

All I did was the items marked in blue font.

Like I mentioned in the ad, there are no issues with the car. I had Lotus of Scottsdale inspect it 2 weeks back and I have the report. Everything checked out clean.

The car also comes with an OEM Lotus dust cover (used by the original owner barely 3-4 times)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. The title is clean/regular. I can e-mail you a scanned copy of the title if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts