1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Lotus Elise For Sale (VIN # SCCPC11115HL33219):

-Original owner car with only 17,643 miles
-Unmolested and stories free car
-In impeccable condition and garage kept year round since new (even with low mileage oil and filter have been changed annually)
-Storm Titanium paint
-BOTH touring pack and sport pack options
-Hardtop also included as well as soft top
-Rare OEM black rims were included I believe on only several hundred cars as the factory ran short of the traditional chrome rims for a period of time during first year of US production
-Car was optioned with Star Shield and is still on the car so there are no rock chips whatsoever
-Meticulous records kept including original window sticker and all manuals
-Yokohama Advan tires were replaced not long ago and have just a few hundred miles on them
-Car has never been tracked
-Only mod I made was putting hard floor mats in but have all original carpeted mats as well
-No mechanical or electrical issues
-Only issue is that the fabric headliner on the hardtop is sagging but this should be a pretty easy fix for buyer

-Asking $40,000 but will consider all offers

I am having a hard time parting with this car but the only reason I am selling is I have recently bought another collectible car which will be in transit to me soon and am out of garage and lift space so now it is ”one in and one out” going forward.

Can only post 10 pics but PM me with questions, more pics, and offers. I am located in Clarksville, MD right in between Baltimore and Washington DC.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.