Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks,

My wife insists on a new house. This has been my daily driver, babied and well taken care of. 2005 Lotus Elise Saphron Yellow. 99,xxx miles. The engine was professionally re-built by Evolution Sports in Phoenix about 5,000 miles ago. CLEAN TITLE. I believe I am the 3rd owner. Drives like a dream and it is excellent condition. I NEVER drove on track. Please call or text me as I don't get online much. 505-716-544one Thank you! This won't last long!

*****PRICE REDUCTION, THIS WON'T LAST LONG**********

$25,000 OBO!

·
Registered
766 Posts
hey guys, I'm in albuquerque so I can check out the car for any party that is interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, car is indeed located in NM. I'd welcome anyone to check the car out for verification. This will not last long people! :)

·
Registered
766 Posts
geez somebody buy this! haha

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you were closer to me I would be on this immediately. NM is just a little too far to drive it back and I would be scared shipping it.

Gorgeous car GLWS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. Great deal here and soon will be too late for those thinking about it and not pulling trigger

·
Ticket Magnet
1,056 Posts
Sale pending to me, everyone else back the F off!
Nice Car! I'd try to weasel in on this car but the most I could come up with would be in the low $30's!

Good Luck to both of you. Sorry to see an owner go, but happy to see a new Lotus Owner looking forward to getting a car!

GLWS, GLWPurchase

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't like rocking the boat, and you are a super nice guy Andrew but I hope you were upfront with some of the things that you may have found from my inspection of the vehicle? And hope they've been passed on? I'd hate for there to be surprises to someone flying in from across the country or having it shipped to them.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I don't like rocking the boat, and you are a super nice guy Andrew but I hope you were upfront with some of the things that you may have found from my inspection of the vehicle? And hope they've been passed on? I'd hate for there to be surprises to someone flying in from across the country or having it shipped to them.
Oh do tell!
:popcorn:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd really like lotus888 to be more upfront with the issues with the car, if not on here publicly, at least hopefully via contact by interested parties. I'll give him the chance to tell. If not, interested parties are welcome to PM me but again, Im hoping he's handling this properly.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.