23,400 miles
Touring Package options
Sport Package options
Optional front driving lights
Excellent overall condition
Probax red leather seats, (later style)
Red leather covered center console
Recently serviced with fully synthetic oil and new filter
New rear brake pads, (front checked and excellent)
New air filter element
"Rebuilt" Florida title because of light front clam damage

$24,900 Firm
Hayes 772-299-9788 More at wirewheel.com - Wire Wheel Classic Sports Cars
This beautiful Elise does have a Florida “Rebuilt” title because of light fiberglass damage which has been professionally repaired. NO FRAME DAMAGE.
As many of you already know, the Elise & Exige were exempt from FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE STANDARDS for bumpers.
Most insurance companies are very quick to declare an Elise or Exige a “total” loss where there is damage to both the front and rear body clam shells. They are very expensive to replace with new parts from Lotus. There was no chassis damage to this Lotus.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I bought this car from WireWheel yesterday and drove it 1,000 miles home without a single problem. Car was better than I expected and was as described. I'm very happy with it. Hayes and his crew were very helpful and accommodating. It even had a full tank of gas! And with a complimentary T-shirt, I was on my way home with my new Elise! Yee-hah!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Now get matching rear tires on there!

Starlight Black is one of the best Lotus colors for the Elise IMO. ;)

Oh yes, forgot to mention, that they even changed out that odd tire in the picture before I got it. All tires were now the same. They were on top of that too. Very thorough, meticulous, and accommodating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.