Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2005 Lotus Elise equipped with the following;

1. Storm Titanium paint in excellent condition
2. Touring Package featuring red accents
3. New brake pads and rotors
4. Oil line recall performed by Lotus of Orlando
5. Brand new Yokohama tires front and back
6. Amsoil Synthetic oil every 3k miles

This Lotus is in beautiful condition. I have owned the car for approx. 3 years and enjoyed every minute of driving it. Runs and drives perfect. Car has never been tracked or abused. All stock except for black powder coated rear diffuser. Car is located in central Florida.

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,641 Posts
Selling my 2005 Lotus Elise equipped with the following;

1. Storm Titanium paint in excellent condition
2. Touring Package featuring red accents
3. New brake pads and rotors
4. Oil line recall performed by Lotus of Orlando
5. Brand new Yokohama tires front and back
6. Amsoil Synthetic oil every 3k miles

This Lotus is in beautiful condition. I have owned the car for approx. 3 years and enjoyed every minute of driving it. Runs and drives perfect. Car has never been tracked or abused. All stock except for black powder coated rear diffuser. Car is located in central Florida.
You've just joined and this is your first post, so I'd suggest you provide the VIN and maybe a shot of the rear to show your license plate. No offense, but we don't know anything about you or the car.

San

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've just joined and this is your first post, so I'd suggest you provide the VIN and maybe a shot of the rear to show your license plate. No offense, but we don't know anything about you or the car.

San

San
Totally understand. Didn't even think about that. Here are a couple more pics I just took.

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator The Enforcer
6,641 Posts
Totally understand. Didn't even think about that. Here are a couple more pics I just took.
Much appreciated. I know it comes off as a bit rude, but I'm a moderator and a forum member, so I have to look out for the forum members here. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Having previously owned a 1979 Lotus Esprit S2, I used to visit this forum quite often. Thanks for everything you and others do to keep it an informative and secure site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts