Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to get you all thinking of a 2005 Lotus Elise Chrome Orange; only 6K miles (yes, you reading that right) will soon be on the market place.

It is currently at RRT racing in Sterling, Virginia being checked out, and detailed after my house caught fire and completely destroyed EVERYTHING except Tim's garage and this car. The fire went west.

But I don't know the extent of damage (if any) but once I do; I will let you all know.

This car is a one owner car-Tim Mullen's; and the basic, no frills pkg.

so stay tuned; email me questions at [email protected]

The car is in Virginia and I will expect you to make all the arrangements for delivery to your place and cover the cost.

Once the car is back, I want a quick sell, as I am moving to Colorado and do not want to take the car with me.

Jo Mullen

·
craigyirush
1,535 Posts
I’ve read and enjoyed Tim’s many posts on this site. He’s missed.

I can’t resist asking, though, dues the car have the touring suspension?
Kidding of course.

This is a pure base/base car as his signature said.

GLWS. Some one is going to get a nice Elise.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,366 Posts
This really isn't a Lotus Car Wanted thread, so it's in the wrong place. It's also very close to a feeler thread, which isn't allowed. Closing this.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.