The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to say Farewell,

Located in Phoenix, AZ

I’ve owned my 2005 Lotus Elise for the past 2 years and it’s been a blast. Everyday I wake up, I’m looking for places to cruise and waste gas.

This car will always turn heads and someone will always ask questions about it while you are filling up at the gas station.

Less than 4,000 05 Lotus Elise’s were imported to the USA. So it’s a rare car to find.

The car has 73500 miles and it will go up as it’s my daily driver. This car has its typical creaks and squeaks. You can also tell if you ran over a quarter or a penny due to the stiff suspension. But it’s by far the best car I’ve ever driven.

It does have a manual transmission and has no power steering. This is a track car that can be driven on the street.

EXTERIOR:

paint is 9/10

Couple scratches and chips on front.

Does have clear bra on front/sides and rear of the car.

17x8.25 XXR 527 wheels all around

Carbon lip

Carbon scoops

Carbon side skirts

Carbon rear wing

6” Larini exhaust.

Transforged Tail lights

Hardtop

Soft top

INTERIOR

aftermarket radio

Faux red suede dash and roof liner

All else is stock

Does come with all stock dash parts if you want to go back to the stock look. Also have a few other stock parts available if wanted

CONS:

No heater/AC

Missing driver carpet currently

Speakers work fine but could use new ones. (I’m just picky)

Check engine light due to needing Coolant thermostatreplaced (Ordered part and will get fixed once it comes)

Tires could be replaced. Rears were replaced last year.

I am looking to sell because I am expecting my first child and needed to get into a bigger car at some point.

Looking at getting $30k obo

Any questions, feel free to ask

1 - 1 of 1 Posts